Thursday, April 2, 2009

Over the top and under the bridge.

I've gone back to the drawing board the post I opened my blog with was kind of a example of what my writing is all about. I love writing fiction. I've been working on a few projects lately. this June I'm flying out to L.A to check things out and see if I could really make it out there. Hopefully I'll meet one of my biggest idols Amber Benson the actress,director,writer. You name it she's done it seriously. she's just came out with one of the best books so far in 2009 Death's daughter, I Completely fell in love with her extremely over sexual quirky character Calliope Reaper- Jones who has to take over the family business in the wake of her father and sisters kidnapping. pretty awesome book go and get it seriously! I'm so promoting her book that's to funny. It's super hard getting your foot in the door out there in Los Angeles especially if your coming from nothing working for minimum wage. but I'm not going to let any of that break me down, I'm determined.
I may get a million of rejection but I'm not going to stop. It took Thomas Edison two-thousand times to make a light bulb and all he said is "I didn't fail at making the light bulb i just simply found two- thousand way how not to make the light bulb. " So just fair warning you all You have not heard the last of Jamie Reinhart. I will be blogging inserts from my current projects you know getting the feel for the editorial process ,so I would love feed back! enough with my rambling. I'll post an insert from what I'm writing right now when i get more writing done. it's my new baby so be kind to it. loll

No comments:

Post a Comment