Monday, April 6, 2009

Seriously Someone please stop the droids!

It is amazing to me how rude people are. I'm not the skinniest person on this earth but I'm seriously not fat! I want to take this blog and the internet to say to all of those people who think their shit don't stink. Sorry for my language but Seriously Just because you see it being done on T.v Don't copy that. I mean come on now MTV shows are Fake they have scripts and if you don't think so then whatever. that stuff does not happen in real life If they were so real then why do they have casting calls for the hills that is my main problem with mainstream B.S. They put these programs on television put this hip its cool to be an ass to random people and think it's cool and fun. GET A LIFE. people who are like they seriously should not have friends. If you are one of those people then here's a clue be nice to people you have feelings you're not complete droids so why continue to keep doing these completely damn well mean things. I'm so mad right now my thoughts are bouncing around. I'm taking a break from my fiction writing. and seriously taking my time writing about very real very big issues. If you take me serious thank you. If not. just don't read I'm very raw and have nothing to hide. If I ever become a serious writer. I'm going to put this out here. I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason. that nothing ever just happens. I am proud of who i am. and no one is going to change that. and Again I am not fat. and If I were I'd be happy fat thank you! Seeing someone's bones is not attractive.
EAT MEN AND WOMEN WANT SOMEONE WITH MEET ON THERE BONES! never let someone bring you down you're beautiful the way you are. it's not what's on the outside it's whats on the inside.

I'm going to get going though. if something else comes to me trust and believe i'll be back.

Signing off!

Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment